Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox but Pet Coupon Savings only shares information that we feel is relevant and beneficial to our readers.
Do you hear those sleigh bells ringing? It’s almost Christmas! I don’t know about you but I love giving gifts and seeing the smile on people’s faces. We can make our pets smile too (and tail wag) by gifting them delicious treats this Christmas. Be sure to check out our Snowflake Doggy Treat Holder below!
What dog wouldn’t love a stocking stuffed with delicious treats like Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni and Milo’s Kitchen? I also love the fact that there are almost always coupons available for these dog treats so you’re not breaking the bank to brighten up your pup’s day.
Milk-Bone®: Wholesome and delicious treats you can feel good about giving.
Pup-Peroni®: Real Meat is the #1 ingredient with a mouthwatering aroma that dogs simply can’t resist.
Milos Kitchen®: Home-style dog treats made with 100% real chicken or beef.
I don’t know about you but come December I am ready to put up all of the fun and festive Christmas decorations. Wrapping presents, although daunting, can be fun when you get creative with the different varieties of wrapping paper and ribbon. Your festive creations don’t have to be limited to just the 2-legged family members. You can add a touch of Christmas cheer and whimsy to your pet’s holiday as well.
Snowflakes are so beautiful to me and I love how unique each one is. I wanted to decorate with snowflakes in some way this year so I grabbed a few simple craft items and got to work making this adorable Snowflake Doggy Treat Holder.
Supplies Needed for Snowflake Doggy Treat Holder:
- Craft/Popsicle Sticks
- Glue (*IMPORTANT*: Use Non-Toxic ONLY! I used school glue which is made safe for children. But just to be safe make sure to not accidentally feed your dog’s glue.)
- Cotton Twine
- Ribbon to hang
- Big Heart Pet Brands Dog Treats (Milk-Bone, Milo’s Kitchen, Pup-Peroni)
Snowflake Doggy Treat Holder Instructions:
- Use non-toxic glue to glue popsicle/craft sticks together in a snowflake pattern. You can be as unique as you want, no two snowflakes are the same!
- IMPORTANT Wait for non-toxic glue to dry completely. This took quite awhile, but when done holds up nicely. You can also use a hot glue gun which would make the process go quicker. The snowflake will act as the base to hold your dog treats.
- Use cotton twine to tie the dog treats to the dry snowflake. I used Milk-Bone dog treats and a Milo’s Kitchen meatball dog treat in the center of my snowflake.
- That’s it! Tie a ribbon and hang it up very high on the wall or on your door (IMPORTANT: Make sure it is out of your dog’s reach). Grab a fresh Big Heart Pet Brands treat right out of the box/bag to give your pup a festive Christmas treat. You can then keep the snowflake hanging as decor on your wall and save it for next year to load up with more Big Heart Pet Brands Dog Treats to use as decor.
I also love all of the great crafty Christmas pet ideas that Walmart’s Big Heart Pet Brands put together. There are also great free printables like a doggy gift tag and more! Check out all of the great craft ideas to #TreatThePups to a fabulously festive Christmas.
We hope that your Christmas Howliday is a Pawsome one! :)